Sunday, October 01, 2006

Life after ORD

My story begin when i was about to ORD in mid 1998 and during that time i was clearing my annual leave so my friend ask me want to apply for passport as he is going to apply for one so i ask myself :'why not!sooner or later need to apply one mah,might as well do it now' so i just tag along.At that point of time, travelling is not my top priority as i was about to step up to the society and start earning money like everyone.
After working for one years plus, .managed to have my own credit card and little savings and one of my army friend ask me whether want to go Thailand or not so i agree anyway i still have some leave to clear.That is my first overseas trip of my life and i would say it is very 'SANUK' until to the extent that although my body has touched down to Changi airport, my heart is still at there.We cheong there as if there is no tomorrow, no stress, no work how wish the trip can last forever but no matter what still have to face the reality of coming back here.

1 comment:

jerryshe said...

that is a long time ago. hurry up write abt your 1998 - 2006. It's like reading story book, must chase one page after another.